Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

weather

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

jwshooter wrote: »
    our first trip should be to new zealand for a month or two love to hunt thar and shammie on the mountains

+1 :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

kerryman12 wrote: »
    sure thing BS,

But for god sake keep it quite lads - lets keep it a small little team:D

OK :pac: Nobody looking here anyway ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭kerryman12

sounds good JW:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭jwshooter

kerryman12 wrote: »
    sounds good JW:D:D
    hunting is free on state lands in nz
    ,kinda like kerry

so its nearly free in KY,

And as we say at home "Nearly never bulled a cow":D:D

• Advertisement

were in one of hell of a thunder and lighting storm here at the moment lights after going out twice heavy rain ,it was too good to last

• Subscribers Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭IRLConor

jwshooter wrote: »
    were in one of hell of a thunder and lighting storm here at the moment lights after going out twice heavy rain ,it was too good to last

I can hear it kicking off in the distance here. If it clears the air I'll be happy, it was remarkably thick and muggy this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

Is there anyway to make rainfall a renewable energy, if they could we'd be sorted

• Subscribers Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭IRLConor

Vegeta wrote: »
    Is there anyway to make rainfall a renewable energy, if they could we'd be sorted

With the way it was belting down last night a simple waterwheel might work! :eek:

been working out doors this week, of course it is raining. Last week I was stuck in the office..
    Sods lad

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 624 ✭✭✭thehair

very wet and very high winds in mayo:(

thehair wrote: »
    very wet and very high winds in mayo:(

rough today hear summer my ass ,got cold this eve on the bright side the sika will be a whistlen in no time,

Advertisement