Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Terry O'Quinn on RTÉ.ie

Options
  • 24-06-2008 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭

Lost star talks about his Irish roots

Actor Terry O'Quinn, who plays Locke in the hit RTÉ Two series 'Lost', is currently in Ireland to promote the show and to work on a film project.

O'Quinn talked to RTÉ.ie Entertainment's Taragh Loughrey-Grant about JJ Abrams' plans for 'Lost', what goes on behind the scenes of the show and how he gets on with his co-stars.

To hear the full interview with Terry O'Quinn click here.

The Irish-American also appeared on 'Saturday Night with Miriam' to talk about 'Lost', his Irish ancestry and also about his dream to shoot a film in the West.

The actor revealed his plans to stay in Ireland until 4 July, researching his film 'Land of Youth', which he is hoping to shoot in Galway.

http://www.rte.ie/arts/2008/0624/lost.html

There's another (15mins long) interview with Terry O'Quinn on RTÉ.ie right now (not the Miriam show). Nothing new really, but its quite interesting. He talks about his family, his acting career and the show.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

Bah! RealPlayer...discrimination I tells ya :(:mad::(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭jArgHA

Sinfonia wrote: »
    Bah! RealPlayer...discrimination I tells ya :(:mad::(

Install Real Alternative (no need for the official Real Player). You can get hold of it here:
    http://www.codecguide.com/download_real.htm

Interesting interview I can't believe he's going to make a movie out on Inis Oirr :)

Advertisement