Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the deal...

Options
  • 24-06-2008 8:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭

..with Mags out of Fair City tonight? She sounds like she's either got a new pair of teeth or she's drunk? (I haven't been watching, so maybe she is drunk).

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭mateo

Lol she's been like that for ages! My mom says she's going deaf

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

there's the answer.... HER TEETH! hehe

Ah Charlie explains it at last...a problem with her teeth. Think she'd have sorted it out by now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

Tis rather annoying..

Cud u imagine a drunk Mags storyline?! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

It must be a case of she got the wrong dentures put in in real life and they put it into the storyline.... coz well it's a bit of a stupid storyline. How long has she been like that, I don't really follow it anymore.

Would have preferred Mags as a drunk, bit og a gritty storyline!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭Dennis the Stone

Apparently the actress has some rare speech disorder.. I saw it on the front page of one of the taboids the other day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭gogglebok

Tago Mago wrote: »
    Apparently the actress has some rare speech disorder.. I saw it on the front page of one of the taboids the other day

What a sad thing to happen to an actress.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Brigantia

i hope she is doing ok, i knew somebody who's voice started slurring and after all the tests came back the result was that he had Motor Neurone's. so i hope they are doing all the tests they can for her.

i wish her well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭medeame

wow, thanks for that news, i thought she had a bad face lift or developed a lisp. It is sad for her if she has an illness, perhaps the writers could take time to understand and plan the better words for her to say that make the poor ladies speech sound slurry. It is easy to do if you think about the s's and th's sounds (just like special needs speech assistance), otherwise, i am afraid it makes this nice actress look foolish, and has many thinking of the previous comments of drunkeness or bad dentures etc, that she does not deserve. There are some diabolical actors in that soap, but, Mags was never one of them, give her some dignity and reword her lines to suit her problem, she deserves that at least, doesnt she?

• Advertisement
Advertisement