Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First Friday

Options
  • 24-06-2008 8:12pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭

Usual malarkey. I have to go this time whether I like it or not, so I'm choosing to call it an Interim Stag[TM], Birds Welcome. (Sorry for not replying to your text Tree, forgot all about it until I started this.) All welcome, as ever, including newbies. I'm thinking the Bierhaus, around 7 or 8.

adam

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

that the fourth of july? ive a bday of a good friend to go to. ill see can i coax them in teh bierhaus direction. but chances are you wont see me :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Yup, 4th. I'm available for arm-twisting if necessary. :)

Course there's nothing stopping us going elsewhere, I'm only suggesting Bierhaus cos they have lovely beer and stuff.

adam

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

well, i'll be out w/ a pack of girls, so i dunno would any of their choice of location be compatible w/a first friday choice of location.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭chuci

the first fri is july the 6th unless my calender is wrong?if im not working that saturday ill be out so will veer bierhause way. just keep me posted.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

1st Thursday? I'm away for the weekend after that :)

Driving to the airport could be a problem though....

• Advertisement

Ronan suggested Thursday too. Tree, could you make Thursday?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,380 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

ye going on a pub crawl?

thurs is good for me

We still on for this? Still Bierhaus? Time?

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

8ish?

• Advertisement

Sounds good!

\o/ hurrah

i finish work at seven so i'll go home and drop the bike and be back in as soon as i can.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭pinkmonkey

There is a Cork forum!! \o/

Advertisement