Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ulsterbank online banking down?

Options
  • 24-06-2008 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone else is having trouble logging into there ulster bank internet banking? I keep on entering in the right codes pins and customer number but it tells me its incorrect, just wanted to know if this is just me its affecting?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Patricide wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone else is having trouble logging into there ulster bank internet banking? I keep on entering in the right codes pins and customer number but it tells me its incorrect, just wanted to know if this is just me its affecting?
    I've just logged in fine.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,548 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Working perfect for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

God dammit :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

I've got no money in it if that makes you feel any better!

Given their customer care a call? Although they're not as friendly on the phone as they could be!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

Ok just after reseting the details there for the online banking, got into my account details and ive got foook all left :( . Anyway that isnt the point, Tried to log back in and it didnt work, i keep on getting told that the passwork information i put in is different to what they have on file. I copyed and pasted the information in like so its guarenteed right. What the hell is going on. Il have to ring em tomorro!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭baguio

They've probably cleared your funds into my account and closed account down! lol (see my other post in this section).

Advertisement