Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you believe this for a sack of nuts?

Options
  • 24-06-2008 9:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Sully wrote:
    chadjared wrote:
    Sully wrote:
    chadjared wrote:
    Sully wrote:
    Dear chadjared,

You have received an infraction at boards.ie.

Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)
    chadjared,

No idea in the slightest why you decided to tell the OP to **** of - but for doing so, you have earned yourself a two week ban from the forum.

PM me or Stephen to get it lifted after two weeks.

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
    [post]56324629[/post]
    f*ck you

All the best,
    boards.ie

Dude, as an atheist i find dog walking not only insulting to my non faith but also an intrusion to my personal well being and think banning me is not only ridiculous but also infringes on my human rights as stated in article 276 paragraph 8 in the Treaty of Tlatelolco. I demand a retraction of this atrocity immediately.

yours sincerely

Chad Jared Mitchelson

Chad,

I couldn't care if your a atheist, muslim or catholic. I couldn't care less if you don't agree with the poster. I do care if a poster gets personally abusive towards another and I will issue bans to anybody who does. Your lucky its only a short ban.

Its generally not accepted in life, and it certainly wont be accepted on Boards. Attack the post and not the poster. If you cant, don't post. Retraction denied.

Kevin.

Dear dude,

This is beyond ridiculous and the totalitarian attitude you have towards minortities is startling to the core.

If i had said 'fu*k dogs' or 'fu*k your post' would that have been acceptable? If you think two weeks is short then obviously you havent suffered severe constipation recently.

Regards,
    Chad Jared Mitchelson.

Dear Chad,

If you wish to complain about your ban being unfair, please go to the Feedback forum. I will not be removing the ban. Inappropriate language or personal abuse is not tollerated regardless of the circumstances.

End of conversation over PM. All further PMs will be ignored.

Kevin.

Am i crazy or is this not an infringment on the basic fundamental rights protected by the manga carta? -only the most important document known to man.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Am i crazy...rabble...manga carta... rabble...
    Yes.

Manga Carta? Is that the Japanese version with 'cool' drawings rather than just the boring doodles?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

chadjared wrote: »
    Am i crazy or is this not an infringment on the basic fundamental rights protected by the manga carta? -only the most important document known to man.
    The Manga Carta only applies to posts made in Anime.

popcorn.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 chadjared

Hagar wrote: »
    The Magna Carta only applies to posts made in Anime.

What we're all racist towards asians now? when did this happen? its that contract king john of england signed agreeing not to kill poor people all the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭Simplicity

Ban IMO

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

As someone with a brain, I find your stupidity insulting.

Simplicity wrote: »
    Ban IMO

What? who is imo? could we keep this to the issue at hand please.

As someone with a brain, I find your stupidity insulting.

As someone with a penis, i find your lifestyle boring

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

As someone with a penis, i find your lifestyle boring
    That made me lol, dunno why.

Anyway, emot-munch.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭Simplicity

Your a worst troll than my mate.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

What we're all racist towards asians now? when did this happen? its that contract king john of england signed agreeing not to kill poor people all the time.

Are you a commoner? Is that why this worries / offends you? I think you should be aware that Feedback is only for the Upper Class Boardsie and posting private messages without the consent of the other messager is frowned upon. Stop (being) revolting, petty commoner.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

and now he's gone.

I oppressed him out of here.

DeV.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement