Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BB Psychology

Options
  • 24-06-2008 10:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭

I really miss the psychology programme, BB Big Brain. I loved the way the psychologists could tell by body language etc what the house mates were thinking / feeling etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Yeah, it's a pity they got rid of it. It was the one Big Brother show I actually enjoyed. The rest I can do without.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭HoneyButterfly

I agree, the psychology show really was interesting. Still you can do a lot of reading into it yourself. I love the BB show, I mean, its people watching at its best right? YOu get to see how people react to all sorts of emotional stimulants, every contestant is choosen for a very good reason, and seeing how they all react to each other and the different scenarios that arise is really interesting. Kiinda reminds me of First year of college in student halls...drama drama drama! Oddly enough, my degree is in Psychology, but I think anyone with an interest in human behavior would find it interesting no?

Advertisement