Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Magic in Dublin

• 24-06-2008 11:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭

I stopped playing about a year ago and I want to start playing again,where is there to play now that the 4th dimension is gone?
    Are there any events coming up soon? I want to draft the newer sets to build up my collection.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

Every Friday evening at 7pm.
    Every Saturday at 12pm.
    Every Sunday at 12pm.

Models Inc, Dorset St.

It's a wargame, card and collectibles shop.
    Loads of space for games, loads of single cards and boosters for sale etc, and loads of opponents.
    The type2 regionals are on at the moment, with loads of events offering qualifying places for the nationals coming up. Great time to be getting back into magic, there is a great atmosphere and a lot of returning players.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

Are the dublin qualifiers over? I wouldn't mind playing in nationals again,the atmosphere was great the time I qualified in 2006.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

There will be grinders on to make up the extra qualifier spaces, also being held in Models Inc Dorsett st. Not sure when they will be on though, best to pop in for yourself.

Advertisement