Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

so thats where they are

Options
  • 24-06-2008 11:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭

talking about the toilets that is, sligos newest shopping centre has now started stating the location of its restroom facilities, a peice of framed A4 paper in the coffee shop,

could this be sligos first reconised public toilet in a while, where you dont feel compeled to lie, buy something, or pay for the privledge

:D

sorry, i know the lack of public toilets has been done to death, but thought this just had to be announced

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,991 ✭✭✭DenMan

A piece of framed A4 paper to let customers know there are toilet facilities available. We really are living in a recession!! Things could get better...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭il gatto

Surelt they're customer toilets provided by the developer and retailors. Not actually public, as not provided by public money. I'll still use them, but it doesn't exempt the Corporation from providing proper public ones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Sulukie

Hi
    Am I going to have to go into the coffee shop to find out where the toilets are located or will someone please let me in on the secret :)

I could die of curiosity
    Sulukie

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

their on the top level of the coffee shop, imagine your on that level, go through a door on your right as your looking towards the window over oconnel street, you will have to go via the fire escape or in the lift to reach the top level

think people have been using them a while, their location has just not been publisised that well

Advertisement