Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Insuring an engagement ring while renting house

• 25-06-2008 12:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 417 ✭✭

need help, i proposed to my girlfriend gave her the ring and we are renting until our new home is ready... i was wondering if anyone knew where she could insure the ring? we dont have house contents insurance as we are renting... so any suggestions to insure the ring until we move int our own place??
    thankyou

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,322 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

The Banking, Insurance and Pensions forum might be a better bet for you. I'll update the thread title while I'm at it.

Moved from The Ladies Lounge

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,678 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

corban wrote: »
    need help, i proposed to my girlfriend gave her the ring and we are renting until our new home is ready... i was wondering if anyone knew where she could insure the ring? we dont have house contents insurance as we are renting... so any suggestions to insure the ring until we move int our own place??
    thankyou

You can get "contents only" insurance for a rented house..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,669 ✭✭✭Colonel Sanders

You can get "contents only" insurance for a rented house..

yip, altho when quoting the value of your contenst make sure to disclose a list of high value items (such as the engagement ring)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 417 ✭✭corban

thank you very much looks like its the only way to go...

Advertisement