Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ISS Pro Evolution

Options
  • 25-06-2008 3:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭

Yes, thats right! For Playstation 1!! Anyone know if I could still buy it in shops today?? Anyone still have it and play it? Possibly the best football game ever made!

ISS_Pro_Evolution_Pal.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,747 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

i might still have it, won't be able to check until i get home next weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭redbhoy1888

Check out E Bay I did a random check for some favourite old games the other day and all were available.

This game was the start of something truly amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,616 ✭✭✭dasdog

I still refer to the PES series as ISS.

ISS Pro Evolution Soccer 2 was something else - I still have a copy. Ground breaking stuff for its time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

Check out E Bay I did a random check for some favourite old games the other day and all were available.

This game was the start of something truly amazing.

Tried GAME in the square with no joy, will try ebay now.

Anyone know where i could buy that or ISS 2 in town??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭redbhoy1888

Currently one copy on PS 1 on E Bay auction ending 30th June.Top bid stands at a measly 4 quid.Get in there son!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

Currently one copy on PS 1 on E Bay auction ending 30th June.Top bid stands at a measly 4 quid.Get in there son!!

nice one buddy!!!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭coghlac3

SRFC90, you couldnt be more right. I spent 2 years of my life on this game with my mates. My Team of choice was always Holland. 1-2's down the line with Overmars, Kluivert winning every header going, Bergkamp with his soft touches, and Davids with his leathel left foot.

God i loved that game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭CCCP^

ISS Pro Evolution was an amazing game, and as someone said before, way ahead of it's time. I remeber seeing ISS Pro Evolution 2 down in the Game Xchange on Talbot street not long ago, but I'm pretty sure it's gone since.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,049 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

meh

iss deluxe on the snes FTW

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

Cyrus wrote: »
    meh

iss deluxe on the snes FTW

Have to disagree,

The PSX games were better, best football games ever probably. ISS Pro 98, ISS Pro Evo and ISS Pro Evo 2. ISS pro (the first one on PS) wasnt as good.

The team who made the Snes games went on to make the ISS games on n64, which were decent but nothing close to the PSX versions.

This same team also made ISS/ISS2 on ps2 and gamecube, which was pretty awful compared to the PES games which are made by the team who made the PSX games.

Wow, confusing to look at that, but it does clear some things up.

• Advertisement
Advertisement