Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

B&H Black

• 25-06-2008 9:00am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,799 ✭✭✭✭

I saw B&H Black yesterday for the first time. (Maybe I just haven't been taking any notice of what's on the shelves.)

The white filter is a bit off-putting & they seem to be a bit rougher on the throat than B&H Gold.

Anyone else tried them, have feedback?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

Aye, they've been around for a good year at least anyway, I smoked them for a few months. I didn't find them much different, a tiny bit rougher and a better pull on them, I like that in a cig though. Higher nicotine content though, so I found myself smoking more and switched back to gold.

I guess if you weren't like me they might work in a bigger fix less often sense, if you want to smoke less...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,799 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Aye - a bit rougher indeed. I've gone back to Gold after just one pack.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭alleepally

Haven't seen them myself. Used to smoke Gold in college but might seek out a pack tomorrow as I like a good draw on a cig too. just read some reviews of them and see that some long time marlboro red smokers (like myself) find them stronger which i like to hear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

will have to give them a shot, i like the cut off normal b&h so something stronger looks good

will have to give them a shot, i like the cut off normal b&h so something stronger looks good

on my second pack since yesterday and they're deffo worth a go. white filters are a bit gay, but the black pack is cool, a design classic

• Advertisement

B&H black update. been smokin' em since Saturday and people are always intrigued when I whip out a pack so I always offer one for them to try. Reaction is 90% positive. I'm like a B&H evangelist now, they should put me on the payroll for my €50+ spend per week :-)

Anyone take up the B&H black habit after? I gave them a good go for 3 weeks but I've switched back to Marlboro reds, lights and sometimes menthols (yes, I do carry 3 packs - reds in pocket as main smoke, lights and menthols in jacket pockets as secondary smokes!). The blacks were very hard on the throat I found. But I intend buying the odd pack as they really do deliver a nice nicotine hit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,954 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement