Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL - Clane

Options
  • 25-06-2008 11:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 868 ✭✭✭

I got some advertising in the letterbox the other day about NTL digital in the Clane area. Is there anyone here in the Abbeylands apartments area? Is there digital available in the apartments?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭hopalong_ie

Yes you should be able to, Clane Cable Systems was purchased by NTL. I know they are currently do work that will allow cable broadband in the near near future, as for being crap. Since UPC took over Naas i have seen no end of improvment not that i ever had an issue with Chorus. but my advice would be to call upc direct and ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 868 ✭✭✭DonalN

thanks folks - I'll check it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Yep, I'm over in Alexandra walk and I have the NTL DVR box (which is ****e, get your own) and the max package, 130 channels, works a charm. I also got a call off them the other day about broadband, so will cosnider ditching my phone line.

You'll hear lots of ****e about NTL. The bottom line is that they're fine until something goes wrong. Their tech support is dire. But, I've never had an issue.

Advertisement