Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nice, cute, funky (cheap) raincoats!

• 25-06-2008 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hey,

I haven't shopped around in a while due to lack of funds.
    But I was wondering has any one seen any nice rain coats about Dublin?
    I seen one on the Topshop site, but I just want it for festivals and don't really fancy forking out 60quid or whatever!

So if you know anywhere selling them at a decent price, post it here.

(Note I'm not looking for those ones that aul wans wear walking the dog or going to the shops that you can buy for a fiver in Dunnes!)

Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭JaneyMc

I saw some in Pennys the other day, 3 diff colours, navy, greenm, and navy with floral print, they're nice enough.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

H&M have a bright pink see through one. It's AMAZING! I got a great Hello Kitty on there last year. They're sure to have a few in.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 michelle66

Thanks a mil!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Yeah I got one in H&M last year, they should have more this year cos they were so popular so it'd be worth checking them out.

Advertisement