Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for UL Graduate for job.

Options
  • 25-06-2008 12:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 616 ✭✭✭

Hi

I have a job vacancy that I am trying to fill. I would like to advertise the vacancy with recent UL graduates. Specifically, from Comp Eng, Comp Sys and Info Tec.

What is the best way to reach these people. Is there a mailing list for any of these classes that I could send details of the vacancy to ?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Check the UL site -> undergrad courses -> 'course name' for the head of the courses.

Best person to contact otherwise it's just unsolicitied mails which quite a few students dont appreciate.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭The Don

kaimera wrote: »
    Check the UL site -> undergrad courses -> 'course name' for the head of the courses.

Best person to contact otherwise it's just unsolicitied mails which quite a few students dont appreciate.

They should be able to get you in touch with people. Unsolicited mails are a definate no-no.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,587 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

You could ask me for a start, as a soon-to-graduate Comp Engie :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 616 ✭✭✭BnA

You could ask me for a start, as a soon-to-graduate Comp Engie :)
    If you're serious I just sent you a PM

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

You should contact the Head of the Careers Department

http://www.ul.ie/careers/division/who.shtml

She is very good at contacting the relevant students.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

^^ +1

If you contact the Careers Department they'll put you in touch either directly or indirectly with potential candidates.

Advertisement