Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freelance Web Designer looking for Marketing tips

Options
  • 25-06-2008 12:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

I'm a freelance web designer working from Dublin.

I was wondering if anyone out there knows of effective marketing strategies for people in this area.

I've got involved with the local enterprise board which has been helpful from the point of view of starting your own business - without actually generating any.

I have several good quality clients but wish to expand this. 100% of my business so far has been word of mouth so the service I provide is my main marketing tool so far.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭ImDave

It would consume a lot of time but you could identify a number of websites which you think need a major overhaul/complete re-design, and put foward a proposal to that business on paper. Perhaps a business to whom you are an existing customer/member or have some sort of connection with.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement