Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HEALTH CUTS!! first blood!

Options
  • 25-06-2008 12:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭

what does it say of our society that the minute there is a smell of hard times the weakest section of our community gets a kick in the proverbial nuts
    its enough to make you sick!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Okayyyy.

Now what are you refering to?

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭contact23

what do you mean what am i on about!
    excuse me , you may be the mod of this thread , but what part of the post eludes you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

Nothing wrong with getting rid of excess admin staff from the HSE, they don't affect frontline services hence the health service was mentioned first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

*sighs*

I'm not the mod of anything outside Infratructure as it happens and I have heard nothing of any interest about the HSE in the last few days.

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭pvt.joker

contact23 wrote: »
    what does it say of our society that the minute there is a smell of hard times the weakest section of our community gets a kick in the proverbial nuts
    its enough to make you sick!!

What cuts are you talking about?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭contact23

what I am saying is my dismay at the speed of the govt to rush to the barricades to shoot at the health service, and its willingness to blame "the downturn' for hasty broadside cuts.
    I agree with the need to hit admin where necessary, its the inaction of our leaders when it comes to tackle all its own bloated vested interests.

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

contact23, read the charter, take a deep breath, count to ten, and if you have something coherent to say, start a new thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement