Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drunk on a bus

Options
  • 25-06-2008 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,304 ✭✭✭

A drunk that smelled like a brewery got on a bus one day. He sat down next to a priest. The drunk’s shirt was stained, his face was full of bright red lipstick and he had a half-empty bottle of wine sticking out of his pocket. He opened his newspaper and started reading. A couple minutes later, he asked the priest,

- "Father, what causes arthritis?"

- "Well, it’s caused by loose living, being with cheap, wicked women, too much alcohol, and contempt for your fellow man," the priest replied.

- "Imagine that," the drunk muttered. He returned to reading his paper.

The priest, thinking about what he had said, turned to the man and apologized:
    - "I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to come on so strong. How long have you had arthritis?"

- "I don’t have arthritis, Father," the drunk said, "but I just read in the paper that the Pope does."

:p
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

nice, I will be using that one this weekend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭rocky25

That Priest never spoke to me again :p

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭It BeeMee

A drunk on a bus told me how to get rich
    I was glad we weren't going too far

Anyone one else think of that when they read the message title?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,304 ✭✭✭Homer

Ah bagatelle... brings back the memories!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Old one...but still gets a laugh!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 517 ✭✭✭greatgoal

industria wrote: »
    Ah bagatelle... brings back the memories!
    ah yes..god be with the days...

Advertisement