Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long does Eircom take to deliver

• 25-06-2008 2:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭

Just a quick question, I ordered Eircom Broadband yesterday, how long does it usually take to deliver so I know if I have to cancel from the other provider.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

Up to 10 working days, usually around 5 days though.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

Yook wrote: »
    Just a quick question, I ordered Eircom Broadband yesterday, how long does it usually take to deliver so I know if I have to cancel from the other provider.

Thanks!

Who is your other provider?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 bbanswers

Yook wrote: »

Thanks!

First off, did you order from Eircom or through a 3rd Party like Harvey Norman/3G? Sometimes they 'lose' the orders, where sometimes is all the time. Ring Eircom sales 1800503303 and check the order is there, if it isnt, head to the store asap to complain, they'll tell you this never usually happens, you'll nod your head, they'll put through the order this time.

When Eircom have the order there will be an estimated date (latest date) for you to be connected. Ring 1890260260 option 1 and quote your number, if they can't find your details ask them to check if they can find your order under the phone number. If they can't, then get back onto Sales asap, something is probably up, best to sort it sooner rather than later

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 vTheFreemanv

I have been waiting 8 working days as of now and still no sign, i suspect its going to be 10.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

This thread is dead, leave it that way. ktbye

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement