Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dale You Little Pussy

Options
  • 25-06-2008 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭

Rex owned him good and proper on yesterday's highlights.

Here he was, the big man, spouting off with his girlfriends about how Rex 'talks with his dick out', but as soon as it's pointed out to him that Rex is lying there (the dozy bollox, how did he not see him) he was all, 'er.....emm.....well....yeah,..but no....but...its what others say' and then he scurries off into the house. That well and truly confirmed to me that Dale really is the dull spineless twit who surrounds himself with 'yes men' girls, so as to feel like 'the man' whereas it couldn't be further from the truth.

I think that group is starting to be well and truly rumbled. Darnell seems to be on to their games, as does Rachel. I can't wait to see Sylvia getting booed like sh/t, the likes of Dennis, Dale, Jen and Luke will start to realise that, as opposed to being the queens that run the house, they are the ones who are going to get picked off each week now for the next month.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

I don't like dale tbh. He bugs me for some reason, and yes what a twat. If you're going to talk about someone at least check they're not there before you do it. :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Run Dale run... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Stephen P

Get him, out he's dull and boring and a little b!tch!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭TheWitch06

He is a borefest. Does he really think Rex is stupid? "Oh emm, I really don't know what I was trying to say.. It just came out" Like seriously stfu with that lie! You were clearly caught saying **** about him, now just face up to the fact that you are a bitchy little ****. His head is also permanently stuck up Jen's ass.

Advertisement