Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Live updates from Blizzard Invitational 08'

Options
  • 25-06-2008 3:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭

Hey Guys,

I run a site at www.citizengame.co.uk, which operates out of Cork (we're working on the domain name..) and were covering the events at this years Invitational in Paris on the site.

We're also equiped with cameras and will be filming throughout the weekend for a special report available on the site next week.

A lot of the major sites arent covering the event as much, so check us out if you want the news from Paris. Diablo 3? We'll know straight away.

- Danny

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

Good luck with the coverage. Hope it all goes well, will deffo check out the site.

GL!
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

I'll be keeping an eye on it. The GM and co-GM of my guild are both going too, so I'll be kept updated by them too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Sounds really good :D

Consider yourself stickified ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Cosmonaut

Thanks guy, cant wait to get over there now. We'll be giving away invitational swag on our podcast next week too if any of you wow fans are interested.

Cheers for the sticky Ivan :D

Advertisement