Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Total Wrestling.net needs your help!

• 25-06-2008 3:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭

tw181x95.gif

TotalWrestling.net
    We're looking for sevral people who would be interested in joining the TW team. Columnists, writers, reviews, forum moderators - we need them all.

Contact TW: http://www.totalwrestling.net/contact

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

The amount of f*cking ads on that site? No thanks! :)
    VR!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

The amount of f*cking ads on that site? No thanks! :)
    VR!

Sorry, I was just asked to post this in a few forums. I don't have anything got to do with the website setup.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭the flananator

Is it an Irish/English/American site?

Whats the difference between a columnist and a writer?

Regardless, I could write any old crap on merchandise. I could write for a week about a wrestling figure :)

But general WWE merchandise doesn't seem to be popular enough to warrant anyone reading about it :(

Is it an Irish/English/American site?

Yes flan, we try to cover as much as we can, someone to write about the Irish shows would be gret.

• Advertisement

Don't know, it was a copy and paste job.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

I wouldn't mind doing a column or two, but I find that sight full of ads. Are columnist/staff subject to those sh*tty ads to? If not I might be able to help!

Minto wrote: »
    I wouldn't mind doing a column or two, but I find that sight full of ads. Are columnist/staff subject to those sh*tty ads to? If not I might be able to help!

I will say it to the webmaster and let you know what he says.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,025 ✭✭✭Ham'nd'egger

A writer would be engaged in reporting news and happenings as they come in; a columnist would likely be more opinionated and likely to be less balanced in his work

Hamndegger wrote: »
    A writer would be engaged in reporting news and happenings as they come in; a columnist would likely be more opinionated and likely to be less balanced in his work

There ya go... :D

If anyone wants to help out you can send me a PM.

• Advertisement

As i say, i could write for a week about merchandise (replica belts, Figures, CDs, etc.). But it'd be very in-depth and i really dont think people care that much about it to read about it.

As i say, i could write for a week about merchandise (replica belts, Figures, CDs, etc.). But it'd be very in-depth and i really dont think people care that much about it to read about it.

Well if you want to give it a go send me a PM and I will put you onto the guy who runs the site.

Did ya have a word with yer man about whether or not the ads can be removed?

Did ya have a word with yer man about whether or not the ads can be removed?

He said he was working on it. What do you ghet when you go on the site, pop ups?....

He said he was working on it. What do you ghet when you go on the site, pop ups?....

Just went onto the site now and there is nothing coming up! I'm in awe. Last time I went on it I got loads of pop-ups and I think there might have been some spyware in there to!

Just went onto the site now and there is nothing coming up! I'm in awe. Last time I went on it I got loads of pop-ups and I think there might have been some spyware in there to!

He must have it sorted. I will PM you the email address the guy that runs the site.

Advertisement