Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ticket for citywest

• 25-06-2008 3:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

Does anyone know where I could get tickets for Citywest in Oct?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭MBC

Looking for 2 meself........:confused:

Rang citywest there 2 weeks ago and Friday and Saturday nights are sold out boohoo.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,290 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

You have no chance of getting any for the later rounds, they were sold out ages ago. There might be first and second round tickets left but thats about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Silnoli

Thanks for that! Maybe I'll just turn up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 DugOut

I may have 1 ticket going spare for the quarter final night which is Friday. I don't know if thats any good to you. When it gets closer to October I will post on here if the ticket is still available.

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭fonda

I got 4 tickets for the final on Sunday a couple of days ago, the girl i was dealing with said there were a good few left, Friday & Saturday are definitly sold out though!

Ring (01) 4010500 and ask for box office

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Damo.Smith

that's a disaster that the Friday and Sat nights arew sold out already

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Andy08

does anyone know when you book over the phone, can you pay by laser or do you need a credit card?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭p.u.d.z.e.r.

Credit card...they dont take laser. I was told only 10 tickets per transaction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭The Everlasting

got 4 myself :)

Advertisement