Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

chicken joke

Options
  • 25-06-2008 3:55pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 74 ✭✭

I made up this joke earlier and was wondering if people found it funny.
    :confused:
    Bear in mind its a lot harder to make up a joke from scratch than recite one youve heard elsewhere

There was a farmer who had a single prized chicken that he loved dearly. He would enter the chicken in contest in local fairs but never won. The reason the judges gave was that he was just too small to compete with the big boys.

The farmer tried feeding him bigger and bigger portions but to no avail. After many sleepless nights thinking about his problem suddenly he had a eureka moment.

The next day in went into the nearby town and began visiting all the shoes shops he could see. Eventually he purchased the biggest pair of shoes he could find in the whole town. His wife who accompanied him was puzzled by his behaviour and she asked him “Why in the name of God did you buy those shoes there twice too big for you” and the farmer replied “You know what they say about the size of a mans shoes. The bigger they are the bigger his cock

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭???

Not bad. Not bad at all!!! I giggled which is better than I can say for most of the jokes posted here...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

nice one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭rocky25

Very good Acoc100 :D

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 74 ✭✭acoc100

Thanks a million for all the positive feedback, I feel really motivated now to do more writing
    :o

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

very good!

• Advertisement

It's probably should have put in the dedicated little Johnny Thread thread but I wanted to get feedback and see if people find this one funny just made up a minute ago

Little Johnny came home from school after a career day and asked his mother if he could go on and check out a few places of work. The first place in wanting to check out was a joinery and he wanted particularly to talk to the salesmen about their job. And then decided he wanted to go to a confectionery factory where he was particularly interested to meet the people sort and wrap the goods. His mother said “these seem like very unusual professions to be interested in where did you get the idea from” and the boy replied “one of my classmates said I was a back door merchant and a fudge packer”
    :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Why is it all in different fonts?!:confused:

I paste the jokes from a MS Word document where I write them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Higgins113

Nice joke:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

acoc100 wrote: »
    I paste the jokes from a MS Word document where I write them
    Ah right!

It's good joke btw!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭NTC

Good jokes. Enjoyed them.

I threw up a blog for my comedy writing if anyone wants to take a peep.

Not sure how often I’l be updating it because its a bitch to come up with ideas.

Anyway If anyone is so inclined its http://laughterlayer.blogspot.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

very good!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭funk-you

Excellent!

-Funk

Advertisement