Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

banned on Bm forum.

Options
  • 25-06-2008 4:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭

Wilburt has infracted then banned me for sleazy comments?
    Willburt has gone OTT on this as i was talking to TBH about a heavy metal Tattoo.
    I know the person who posted the pic about a month ago as she had half of the tat done.
    And yesterday she posted the finnished tattoo.
    I posted" done at last,very nice"
    which i cant find the post as Willburt removed it?
    Tbh posted about whats the meaning of the tat.
    As i was having a joke converstation with tbh.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=2352170
    I cant find anything sleezy about it as i was talking to tbh???? at the end of the day it was only a joke.
    Willburt imo has taken this too far.
    Cant they take a joke anymore imo.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

"Try not to pose on the bed:p:o"
    "I cant stop wipeing me eye looking at that lovely body tattoo:pac:"

Those were some of your comments that others found to offputting and adding smileys at the end of the comments don't make them look any better. You should have known better and have been a bit more grown up about it, come on now. Imagine how comments of yours look to an outsider who normally wouldn't be reading the Body Mods forum and you have your age and other personal information visible in your profile.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

Ruu wrote: »
    "Try not to pose on the bed:p:o"
    "I cant stop wipeing me eye looking at that lovely body tattoo:pac:"

Those were some of your comments that others found to offputting and adding smileys at the end of the comments don't make them look any better. You should have known better and have been a bit more grown up about it, come on now. Imagine how comments of yours look to an outsider who normally wouldn't be reading the Body Mods forum and you have your age and other personal information visible in your profile.
    I didnt mean to cause offence to anyone,. I am not perverted in anyway as I am happily married and have children of my own. I am sorry about this.
    I was just having a laugh, and I already commented on her tattoo which is nice.
    As for the smiley,s they were both to be (embarressed) not stick out tongue.
    I think my comment was over-reacted as there have been lots of similar comments like this in the past, about girls tattoos and they never got the reaction I have.
    I just feel its unfair.
    I feel its Wilburts way or the highway , of moderating.
    I also feel that no matter what I do or say , its taken out of proportion.
    At the end of the day I was talking to TBH who was commenting also on the tattoo
    Thanks
    Alan (honest) Ford

i looked at my cp its not a ban its only an infraction 1 point.
    how comes when i try to go in the forum and it shows:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=358
    I got simmilar infraction in the boxing forum 1 point and still able to use the forum.

If you clock up 9 points then an automatic siteban is applied for a week. You could think of them as penalty points. The boxing one is expired.

If you clock up 9 points then an automatic siteban is applied for a week. You could think of them as penalty points. The boxing one is expired.
    i understand that thanks.
    As i only have one point at the moment and still no access to the BM forum?

• Advertisement

You were given the point infraction in addition to your permanent ban, many moderators do this as it is used for moderators to keep track of users causing trouble across the site.

You were given the point infraction in addition to your permanent ban, many moderators do this as it is used for moderators to keep track of users causing trouble across the site.
    thankyou Ruu
    As you may have seen on the thunderdome im shocked and appalled to what the members have said about me out of context.
    I know its thunder dome but is there any need of this accusations about me as being a pervert?
    Im am really humiliated by all this,as ive tried everthing possible to put a stop to this.
    Im not a bad person at all.
    I have helped members here and made friends here.
    I cant understand why im the victim or enemy.
    How the name of god im a pervert,they would have a hard job trying to prove this.
    I have reported,Pmd,etc but still no response of the situation?

You can report all you want, you started the thread in the Thunderdome and knew and you have only yourself to blame. Your intentions were more than likely to discredit Wilburt and it backfired. My suggestion would be to keep out of the radar for a while.

You can report all you want, you started the thread in the Thunderdome and knew and you have only yourself to blame. Your intentions were more than likely to discredit Wilburt and it backfired. My suggestion would be to keep out of the radar for a while.
    Thanks Ruu.
    All the best.

As ive calmed down on the situation with every thing.
    I know i got infracted by Willburt.
    when its over(infraction)
    Does it mean im banned from the BM forum for good?

• Advertisement

Your infraction will expire but the ban remains in effect until the moderators say otherwise. It is a permanent ban as far as I know so yes it is for good.

oh dear:(

Advertisement