Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

car auctions

Options
  • 25-06-2008 4:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭

I've come across an online car auction called carauctionslive.ie has anyone ever used this auction house?? All feedback would be greatly appreciated....:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

No but here is an old thread about it
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=56239246

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 BlackAvon08

colorc wrote: »
    I've come across an online car auction called carauctionslive.ie has anyone ever used this auction house?? All feedback would be greatly appreciated....:)

Yes I came across it last week. Looks to be a new venture. What your feeling on it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭colorc

I'm not sure to be honest, even if you do get bids on your car its still not a definite sale.....I'd say you would get the same amount of time wasters there as from any other site..... I'd like to hear if anyone has had any dealings with them??

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭GERMAN ROCKS

they have feck all cars there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

2 new users with hardy any posts talking to eachother about a new car auctions website.... so you own it then lads? :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭colorc

Afraid not, I'm just trying to sell my car, its been on the market for awhile now...so I'm looking at all options!! Any ideas on what else I can do bar advertise it on every car advertiser there is going at a bargain of a price:confused:

Advertisement