Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Male strippers

• 25-06-2008 5:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

does anyone have a number where i can order a male stripper for a 40th?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Try Conor Halpin?

(051 878638 - if you're that desperate)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

I'll do it sure

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

I'll do it sure

Might not help if your trying to get elected on the local council.. ;P

Sully wrote: »
    Might not help if your trying to get elected on the local council.. ;P
    It might though, it would be a change

Come to think of it, it would be a great way for me to get publicity, imagine the amount of aul bags that would ring Billy McCarthy if an election candidate stripped

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Come to think of it, it would be a great way for me to get publicity, imagine the amount of aul bags that would ring Billy McCarthy if an election candidate stripped

True, but your going to get a lot of people who wont vote for you then :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭Junior

stallone; Iv removed the link - firstly, its not safe for work. Secondly, we don't need big sized text to let us know the name of the company and finally, seems dodgy that your first post is a link to a stripper club/business/thing. Please be more considerate when posting links in future, as well as reading Boards.ie Rules and the Waterford City Forum Charter. Cheers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

is it just a stripper or are you looking for him to perform additional private work??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,199 ✭✭✭✭muffler

robtri wrote: »
    is it just a stripper or are you looking for him to perform additional private work??
    I think that comment kinda sums up the direction this thread has taken.

If anyone has a number they can PM the OP.

Thread locked.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement