Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help me find the 32 county man!

• 25-06-2008 6:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 531 ✭✭✭

hi, i saw a show not so long ago about the greatest Irish comedians ever and one was known as the 32 county man coz not only could he talk with 32 county accents but he could localise them to the different areas in that certain county! i really want to find videos of him but cant anywhere! he would have been around in the 60s or 70s era i think!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

The good people at www.slang.ie may be able to help? Failing that, a post in the Stand Up Comedy forum may prove fruitful.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Big Tom?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Moved from AH.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Not Neil Tobín is it? Often heard him switching between counties and locales during some of his recorded live performances...

Advertisement