Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4 Bedroom House for Rent - CHEAP!

Options
  • 25-06-2008 6:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭

Hey guys,

A friend of mine has got a 4 Bedroom house for rent in Renmore.

Ideally he's looking for a short-term let for the minute - tenants up til September - so cause it's just til then he's gonna do it for pretty cheap!

4 Beds (1 Ensuite), Modern Kitchen, Sitting room, Utility, Garage, Front and back garden etc etc..

It's situated right beside the GMIT, Kingfisher Club, Renmore School - Scoil Caitriona.

It's a 3 min walk to the Beach. 30 secs from the Bus stop and shops with launderette, deli etc..

Lovely location, close to all amenities including shops, gym, pool, school, bars, restaurants etc.. Perhaps suit a family/professionals.

And yes, rent receipts given if necessary! :)

If you've any questions or want to come see it, just let me know and I'll forward you on the details!

Cheers!

Advertisement