Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weekend Job in Naas (Childminder, Cleaner, Househelp)

Options
  • 25-06-2008 7:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi,

I will be moving to Naas around the 7th of July and as I will be an aupair/nanny, I am considering finding an extra job - I will be living in the area of Victoria Bridge. I am willing to work sole charge and do housework (cleaning, ironing etc.).
    Could anyone tell me where is the best place to advertise, look for a job in Naas? Or maybe you know anybody interested?

I am an experienced and dedicated childminder, been an au pair twice in Ireland - Dublin and Wicklow, worked as a nanny in Poland and USA and have preschool training (worked in day care). Also I am a child development and language teaching student (pedagogy, different approaches montessori included) and a member of International Nanny Organization.

So, as you can see no problems on the experience side, but I will be available only on the weekends and evenings after 7,30 pm so wondering what the chances are?
    I have never been to Naas so a bit worried how everything will work out.

I would appreciate any help!
    Nina

My blog http://aupair4you.blog.com/

Advertisement