Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help me please - I lied to get work

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Garthicus wrote: »

Any employer who will check out if someone really got a degree, will not value a "degree" from one of those places.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

My dad was suppose to be transfering to a sister company before,he would being in the costing department of a construction company,doing surveying etc,anyway he asked the general manager what qualifcations his boss to be had and your replied "I dunno"just goes to show not all companies look for qualifications.take the advice the others hav e given you op,what the worst that could happen?you lose your job,you go back to college and retrain get the proper qualification.......sorted :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

SarahMc wrote: »
    A Montessori teaching diploma should be FETAC 5 equivalent (depending on the college). You should certainly have got a FETAC Component Certificate as part of the award.

I would phone up your Montessori College, and ask them to confirm this is the case.

a Montessori qualification doesnt qualify you to work in a creche, only a montessori teacher. I have this qualification myself. you do not study any of the things you need to know when working in a creche when doing montessori

Advertisement