Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GTA4 eastereggs

• 25-06-2008 8:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

anyone know the story with the GTA eastereggs and where to find them?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,236 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

You can go inside the Statue of Happiness and see her heart. Go through one of the 4 doors on the highest level of the plinth. You can only get to it by chopper I think.

More info on the GTA Wiki.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,297 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

You can go inside the Statue of Happiness and see her heart. Go through one of the 4 doors on the highest level of the plinth. You can only get to it by chopper I think.

More info on the GTA Wiki.

I did that one to beat the 6 stars wanted level just staying in there until the time was up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭fdevine

http://www.gamesradar.com/f/the-top-7-gta-iv-easter-eggs-so-far/a-20080505122415601022

Nothing worth getting excited about TBH, with the exception of the 'beating heart' in the Statue of Happiness

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Am I missing something? What are easter eggs??? Sounds silly when I look at it:p

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

They're the name given to little hidden "quirks" build into games. They usually don't have any bearing on the actual game, but are put in by the designers for the craic and are there to be found.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭LeoGilly

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Kharn wrote: »
    They're the name given to little hidden "quirks" build into games. They usually don't have any bearing on the actual game, but are put in by the designers for the craic and are there to be found.

Ah I see cool! Gonna have to have a look around for them :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 255 ✭✭KBarry

Didn't realise you had to go in higher up. I went in through a lower door and came out with a Statue of Happiness souvener sweater :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

One website to that ya can go to(in the game) and its shut down by the police and says its tracked your ip address and woo u get 5 stars:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Anybody met Alex Chilton yet? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

DarkJager wrote: »
    Anybody met Alex Chilton yet? :D
    Noooo...

Nailz wrote: »
    Noooo...

Would you like to meet Alex Chilton?? :p

Yeesssss...

You need to go to craplist.net and click "women seeking men". Alex is under the alias "LiberatedWoman" (her description say something about NSA). Go to her profile and click the contact button down the bottom. Nothing will happen so exit the internet and wait a day. When you check your email you'll have a reply from her asking for a date.
    she can only be dated for so long, she will dump you eventually

The cool thing about Alex is she has a blog at liberatedwoman.blogsnobs.org. She updates it with everything you do on date as well, amusing to read ;)

Awww... very interesting.

Advertisement