Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bannered

Options
  • 25-06-2008 8:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭

Hey mods,

looks like a got a banning from gigs & events a couple of weeks back. i'm assuming it's because i made a scastic reply to someone who was being aggressive to an op starting a thread about something they shouldn't.

i didn't get a pm about it so dunno how long it's going to last for, or who it was from.

any chance it could get lifted please?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭takola

Have you pm'd the mods of the forum?

f®eak s©enery, KevIRL, Mr Rivers, Kali, Lucutus, Karl Hungus

They're the mods of them forum. Pm one of them and ask how long the ban was for and if it can be lifted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭chris d

cheers for the reply, i'll give them a shout when i come back from holiday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Gandalf23

Hi OP ... could you provide a link to the thread in question please?

Also, you have a very low postcount for someone here so long... 0.03 per day :eek: ... what's that about???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Gandalf23 wrote: »
    Hi OP ... could you provide a link to the thread in question please?

Also, you have a very low postcount for someone here so long... 0.03 per day :eek: ... what's that about???
    *very low average postcount.

49 is his postcount.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭Marcus.Aurelius

kaimera wrote: »
    *very low average postcount.

49 is his postcount.

Did you misspell your usertag Kai?

:rolleyes: < so condescending! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Well, I didn't do the banning so I can't be sure of it, but going back over your posts I don't think that the sarcastic response was the reason, I think it was more to do with the fact that you broke this rule.

I'd say KevIRL would be the one to contact here, as he deleted your post.

Advertisement