Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online reading? Can someone ease my mind?

• 25-06-2008 8:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭

Hi, i would be really grateful if someone could do an online reading for me. I was with a medium/psychic yesterday. After i left i was really excited because of things she had said, but now when i think about it i feel she asked me too many questions and all of her information was very vague. I also feel i wasn't prepared enough for her and didnt have questions ready to ask her. Can someone please do a reading for me to see if anything she said to me is repeated. I really want to believe her but im doubting now.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭ladybirdirl

Hi there,

tbh I wouldn't over stress yourself about it... maybe you were asked too many questions, maybe not. I would counsel you against going out to get another reading straight away as you'll only be more confused if it's very different.

Give it another few days... I've been there, it can be so confusing but if you give it a bit of time you'll have better perspective

Ladybird

Advertisement