Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aircoach Blackrock

Options
  • 25-06-2008 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭

Does anyone know where abouts in Blackrock does the Aircoach stop in Blackrock going to the Airport?

As far as I can gather , it's somewhere between the village and the clinic.

thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

it does not stop in blackrock, only n11

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Diairist

http://www.aircoach.ie/media/greystones_route.pdf

I don't know exactly where mt Merrion / Frascati stop is but if you're in 'northern' Blackrock, how about Booterstown DART station?

Try:
    +353 (0)1 8447118
    +353 (0)1 8447119
    info@aircoach.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

From what I can tell this Mount Merrion/ Frascati stop is located presumably at the junction of Mount Merrion Avenue and Frascati Park, pretty much the bottom of Mount Merrion Avenue.

Not sure where exactly the stop is as I haven't noticed it (in fact only heard of this route just now), but it could be anywhere as there's roadworks still going on all over Mount Merrion Avenue.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭sgt.bilko

the stop @ frascati park is Airport - Greystones route

There is a stop somewhere between Merrion Avenue & Booterstown Station

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭sgt.bilko

Aircoach run along Rock Road via Merrion Avenue.

It's part of their new service from Greystones

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Well according to Diairist's link above, the Greystones route stops at Booterstown Dart Station also.

The other routes are all N11 I'm afraid. Greystones route seems to be your man.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

i humbley stand corrected

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

The Patton Flyer stops at the Frascati Shopping Centre bus stop (Pretty much outside McDonalds), about quarter past the hour and will get you to the Airport by about ten to. I use ut regularly and it's a great service. €7 one way or €12 return.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭D500B

The Patton Flyer stops at the Frascati Shopping Centre bus stop (Pretty much outside McDonalds), about quarter past the hour and will get you to the Airport by about ten to. I use ut regularly and it's a great service. €7 one way or €12 return.

does the patton flyer still stop in Booterstown? It used to but it isn't mentioned on the website and isn't on the side of the bus either.
    Where exactly is the stop? tara towers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

D500B wrote: »
    does the patton flyer still stop in Booterstown? It used to but it isn't mentioned on the website and isn't on the side of the bus either.
    Where exactly is the stop? tara towers?

I have seen it stop at Tara towers, not sure if that is a regular stop or not though.

After Frascati it stops in Ailesbury road, between the Rock Road and the Station.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Tara Towers is a designated stop for the Aircoach. It also stops at the bus stop adjacent to Willow Park school. Timetable along with times for each stop here: http://www.aircoach.ie/media/GreystonesTimetableMay2009.pdf

Advertisement