Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Window cleaner in Balbriggan?

Options
  • 25-06-2008 9:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi All,

Can anyone tell me if there are any window cleaners working in the Balbriggan area? I've had a surprising amount of trouble tyring to find someone! If there was a fella who also did gutter cleaning as well that would be extra handy. The last fella I rang quoted me €140 for just washing the windows.. once! Eek..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

Anything in this thread for you?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055132047

Maybe PM Liverbird.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭dubmick

there is a bloke that does mine for €22, I'll see if I can find his number for you

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Callie

That's very kind, thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

• Registered Users Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭Martron

supreme clean cover that area. i think they have a website

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭Emerald Lass

know it might be too late for you but I have a very reliable and decent window cleaner. He charges me €20 for 2 large windows and 2 medium windows, and door in front, patio door, batroom window, med window and kitch window in back - all for €20.

If your still interested PM me and I'll give you his number

PM sent, thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 civory

Hi there,

Would you mind passing the detials of that window cleaner on to me please?

Cheers

Ciaran

Unfortunately, Emerald Lass had lost the number and has said she will forward it as soon as she has got a hold of it. I'll definitely PM you when I have it. :)

Callie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭Emerald Lass

Hi all, have passed on this number to Callie and a few others now. If anyone else needs it please PM me and I'll pass it on, no probs.
    Emerald

• Advertisement

Hi All,

Just to let you know Emerald Lass' window cleaner recommendation was top notch. He was a lovely fella and came exactly when he said he would, did a grand job and charged what he said he would. That doesn't happen very often!
    If anyone is still looking for someone to do their windows I would be happy to give you the number, just PM me.

Thanks again Emerald Lass!

Callie:D

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭CinammonGirl

I know this thread is ancient but has anyone got a number for a window cleaner in Balbriggan area?! Many thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

I could do with that number too!

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭PurplePrincess

Yeah me too, with it being so sunny today I can really see the dirt on the windows.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭GristlyEnd

My window cleaner does my windows approx every 5 weeks. If anybody wants his number send me a PM and I'll pass it on.

I'm in Balbriggan btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Trish Rosebud

hi there,

could you give me the number of your window cleaner?

thanks
    Trish

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭jjspine

Hi could I get that number to ? Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

I have the number of a guy that does it around the north side of balbriggan hamlet close brega etc.pm me if you want his number.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 richballs

Hi would any one have a number of a window cleaner in balbriggan tks and would if clean gutters as well

Advertisement