Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

worst. episode. EVER

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,888 ✭✭✭Rawr

Any Voyager episode featuring BallinaPaddy...I mean 'Fair Haven'
    Always leaves me in a blind rage.

-Parody of Wrath of Khan

<On a communicator to Robin Berger (the Ep's writer)> : Do you know what you have done to the world's preception of Ireland, DO YOU?!

<Robin Berger>: Ireland? My old friend. You're still alive?

<Ireland> STILL...old friend.

<Robin Berger> I shall leave your image like we have left most of our actors careers....buried in sh*ie...(buried in sh*ite)...

<Ireland> BERGERRRRRRRR!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭ben bedlam

Worst episode ever:

Voyager- 'Remember' - B'Elanna gets an old womans memories. MOST BORING UNEVENTFUL PIECE OF TREK TRIPE EVER.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,888 ✭✭✭Rawr

ben bedlam wrote: »
    Worst episode ever:

Voyager- 'Remember' - B'Elanna gets an old womans memories. MOST BORING UNEVENTFUL PIECE OF TREK TRIPE EVER.

Ah yes. Another pet hate of mine in Star Trek: Any episode that features an empathic race and focuses on that aspect of them. Thus anything Batazoid, Vulcan or whatever...

That particular episode you mention feels like it was recycled from TNG.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭uncleoswald

I have a general hate of holodeck episodes (although some worked.) I don't know the names but I remember a particular piece of crap from TNG involving a cryptic train...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

I have a general hate of holodeck episodes (although some worked.) I don't know the names but I remember a particular piece of crap from TNG involving a cryptic train...
    Sounds like Emergence.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭uncleoswald

Sherifu wrote: »
    Sounds like Emergence.

A quick google shows you are right, ~shudder~

And +1 for all those that said Masks or Shades of Gray

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Zamboni

I'd have to go with the early Voyager one with the circus performers.
    And every DS9 that features Ferengis outside of the usual 3 suspects.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

The voyager irish episodes and TNG shades of grey

they are the only episode's of star trek i wont happly rewatch every time they are on

The one with the AI that force's some people in suspended animation to live in constant terror?......Thought that was very good myself maybe one of the best episodes

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭professorpete

The TNG episopde where Crusher falls in love with a mediator dude who turns out to be a simbant-type thing who looks like a giant scorpion, who they implant into Riker cos the next host body hasn't arrived yet.... "Hello Doctor Beverly.." Yeuch!!!

Also TNG - the one where Lwuxana Troi falls in love with an aul lad who's way out & wrong culture dictates he must commit suicide when coming of retirement age... Just absolutely god-awful..

and +1 to the one above where Beverly (again) falls in love with a scottish ghost..Love stories have no place in Star Trek, unless it's Picard jamming in the jeffrey's toobs with that sexy piano playing commander.. what happened to her anyway?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

I think she was re-assigned, and it didn't work out because she nearly died on an away mission. They kind of implicitly agreed that it would be too emotionally risky to continue their relationship.

lol, yeah the ghost episode was cringeworthy. Oh well no final season would be complete without at least one cringe episode.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭ben bedlam

ANY episode of Enterprise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭Auvers

ben bedlam wrote: »
    ANY episode of Enterprise.

yeah but any episode with the vulcan bird being oiled up has to account for something

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Slice

I loved that episode - it was so different ...and by different i mean colourful

• Registered Users Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

I think the clown was played by that dude in short circuit 2 who also appeared in an episode of the x-files where mulder exchanges bodies with him.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Firstly I really really liked Enterprise.

Early seasons of DS9 were crap. Once the Klingon war and then the dominion war came along it got good.

Some early eps of Voyager were good. But on the whole I didnt like it.

The only ep I truly like was the planet of water episode with Paris as lead actor (and that guy Martin Lloyd from Stargate and SATC as the lead alien)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,093 ✭✭✭Amtmann

Very bad episodes of TNG include:

Lonely Among Us
    Shades of Gray
    The Naked Now
    The Royale
    Menage a Troi
    Birthright (1 and 2)
    Dark Page
    Masks
    Sub Rosa
    Eye of the Beholder

DS9:

Most of the Ferengi episodes; the mirror universe episodes; and the Lwaxanna Troi episode.

Voyager stinkers include:

Fairhaven and all the other holodeck episodes; Barge of the Dead, the Borg children episodes (they should have left the Borg episodes at Scorpion, which was good.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,012 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Off sick at the moment and turned on Virgin1 to see what episode of Voyager was on.

Was the one about chaotic space with Chakotay having visions of a boxing match.

Absolutely terrible.

Turned off the telly.

Turned it back on about five hours later and the SAME EPISODE was on!

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭Azhrei

Kiith wrote: »
    DS9: None. No, there was never a bad episode of DS9....ever.

Babel.

Excellent youtube review episodes here actually. They're really funny and very intelligent. Here's a review of Hide and Q for an example: http://www.youtube.com/user/sfdebris

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Rascal77

TNG S1-S2,it didn't really kick off until season three.Really liked Enterprise though.

Advertisement