Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No dial tone/Incoming call fine

Options
  • 25-06-2008 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭

I just noticed today that my Eircom line no longer has a dial tone but I can still receive incoming calls. Does anyone know what might be causing this? My broadband connection is fine....I have disconnected everything and connected my phone straight into the main Eircom socket but its still the same.

Any ideas? It was fine a couple of days ago?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭charlesD

Just from doing a little googling about it, it looks like a lot of people have problems with Eircom.

Have you tried contacting support?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭azzeretti

charlesD wrote: »
    Just from doing a little googling about it, it looks like a lot of people have problems with Eircom.

Have you tried contacting support?

Yeah, I will do in the morning. I couldn't find much on google btw, a lot of BT or Smart issues but none from Eircom.

Advertisement