Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Street Theatre (Waterford)

Options
  • 25-06-2008 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭

Hi, I am looking for a coouple of people to do street theatre for a private function next summer with a circus theme. I'm looking for mime-artists, fire dancers, whatever. Where on earth do I go about finding people for this? The event will be in Co. Waterford. It's an adult event, so no need for children entertainers.......any help much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭cue

Check out Tumble Circus. If they are not what you are looking for they will certainly be able to point you in the right direction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 DYT

Can definitely point you in the direction of fire dancers if you send me a PM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 rachellally

Acompany called Artastic, google them
    they can sort you out with whatever your looking for, and can suit most budgets.

Advertisement