Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Le Tour

Options
  • 25-06-2008 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭

Prediction time. I'm going to go with Valverde. He won the Dauphine Libere and is a good all rounder. I was going to go with Cadel Evans, but I think it will be a European again, so Valverde it is. Anyone else?

I know it's a bit early, but I'm bored

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭E@gle.

Im going to go with evans on this one. Can we get a Poll??

Dont Know about the green jersey McEwen didnt perform too well in the giro.

Mark Cavendish could be a wildcard for it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭TinyExplosions

Well, I got Contador right with the Giro, and I reckon if he gets in he'll do Le Tour (no chance, but I'm stating it now just in case)

It's Evans for me though, with Cunego as a wildcard

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 11,375 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hermy

I'll go with Evans. He came close last year and I think he'll go all the way this time round. I think he's a better man over three weeks than Valverde but I definitely expect to see both of them on the podium in Paris.

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055322208

Mods, would it be possible to close this thread or maybe merge with the one at the above address?

thanks

P

Advertisement