Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Football Manager 2009

Options
  • 25-06-2008 10:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

will this be the most addictive game of all time. this year with all "will he, wont he (ronaldo)" sign for Real, should make for an incredible game.

just finished with 2008 which got me through the crap winter.

anyone got any news on the new game??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

don't think anything concrete is known about it. there's been no official announcements anyway at the last i heard.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭Rob_l

I will be christmas at the earliest I'd say to see a version with a high chance of much later

it was speculate to be released around 31/10/2008
    but I think they rarely if ever make that first release date

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Alas 2008 will be my last version of FM,
    I just don't have the power anymore!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 jimclub

they always have it released in time for xmas. if they left it any later sure they'd be no point releasing it.

any ideas on improvements for the game. only reply for football manager, not any of there crap so called rivals

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 May 19th

I want to see actual stadiums and training grounds etc like they have on every single other footbally management game. I realise this must take alot of time to do and stuff but its just what i want to see

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

jimclub wrote: »
    will this be the most addictive game of all time. this year with all "will he, wont he (ronaldo)" sign for Real, should make for an incredible game.

just finished with 2008 which got me through the crap winter.

anyone got any news on the new game??
    how does Ronaldo signing for Madrid or not make this a better game?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 jimclub

shut up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭~Marky~

Did anyone else see the football manager director Miles Jacobsen on Setanta a few minutes ago? was really interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭TheAlmightyZeus

jimclub wrote: »
    this year with all "will he, wont he (ronaldo)" sign for Real, should make for an incredible game.

Eh, what? I don't see how that would have any effect on the game.

It is gonna be great again this year, I've played the demo and the 3d match engine looks good. I'm still gonna stick with the 2d though. The introduction of the press conferences is very nice too. They are doing things right, not trying to revamp the game each year but adding a few new features each year. Oh my grades are gonna suffer!

Advertisement