Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nocturnal Writings on the Road

Options
  • 25-06-2008 10:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭

Ok, we've all seen it and often wondered how or when anyone had the inclination to write either somebodys name across the road or circle a pothole, anyone else see it or is it just me. Do you know anyone who considers this a sport, cos they must be getting some enjoyment out of it, i can imagine games between 'Night Writers' over who did what and who got to a spot first, the mind races ...............

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

goodburger wrote: »
    Ok, we've all seen it and often wondered how or when anyone had the inclination to write either somebodys name across the road or circle a pothole, anyone else see it or is it just me. Do you know anyone who considers this a sport, cos they must be getting some enjoyment out of it, i can imagine games between 'Night Writers' over who did what and who got to a spot first, the mind races ...............

Erm I dont think so

you should go and get a Nocturnal name btw:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭goodburger

oh dear, did i come across as being rather strange......... i hope not cos i dont think i am, i am normal (i think lol).

goodburger wrote: »
    oh dear, did i come across as being rather strange......... i hope not cos i dont think i am, i am normal (i think lol).

You came across as being too normal:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭goodburger

maybe i'm just far too bored!!!!!

Go to the feedback forum and read up on a few of those threads some are brilliant:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Huh?iv never heard of this before

I think shes talking about graffers.In london they go around in gangs tagging territory(graffiti).You have them in most big cities--these are propably imitations

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Seen them on footpaths but never the road.

*suspects OP may suffer from some sort of sleep disorder that makes them do this and then not remember in the morning*:p

Advertisement