Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why do half the housemates think the sun shines out of sylvia's ass??

Options
  • 25-06-2008 11:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭

What is this about?? Are they mad or what? Not playing games?:eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Eh, which half? She was put up by more than half of the house IIRC. Also, the two or three friends she has all mentioned how, despite her bad sides, she was more entertaining than Mo.

I don't think anybody in that house believes Sylvia is emitting rays from her rectum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

I don't find her behaviour entertaining.. just like i never found alexs behaviour entertaining!! While Mo yes is quiet, the only thing he's done wrong as far as i can see is eat too much food.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭Charlie

Mo is a gent, a true example of how one should act when placed in the BB environment.

I think so many of them are chummy with Sylvia because they just natsy people themselves. Despite how they may seem, they are low in their own confidence, and need to find faults with others. They can't see that people like Kat and Rachel are just nice in general, and get jealous of the likes of Rex.

People like this generally flock together like vultures, and more often than not, someone will lead the pack. Since Alex has left, Sylvia has taken charge of this group, but Dennis looks like he will take the reins when Sylvia has her ass hauled off on Friday.

The group I am referring to above are; Syliva, Dennis, Jen, Dale, Bex, and Luke. They have had Mo and Rex in their sights since Alex was around.

But they will have the cumupence soon. Sylvia will go Friday, and I guarantee you, one of that group will be on the chop block each week. If they continue to act bitchy, childish, and selfish, then each week, not only will one of them be evicted, but they will face alot of venom from the live public.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

So true,at the moment Dennis is just biding his time,
    you can see he is waiting,l think he is afraid to overstep
    the mark at the moment,but come Friday he will start
    where Sylvia leaves off.
    However l hope that they dont get rid of all the annoying one's cause they are the one's that keep us watching.
    Remember Cameron stout and the people that were
    in the house with him.
    l know he went on to win but it was the most BORING
    BB ever.
    SO lets have a bit of fun and the odd Shock Factor,
    that way at least we will have something to give an opinion on.:)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

I lol when I was watching last night show when Jen was telling Slyvia how great she was!

I am slowly starting to dislike Jen, she is a player.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭Charlie

I am slowly starting to dislike Jen, she is a player.

Oh bigstyle. It won't be too long before she is up fro nomination.

She is an Argos version of Cheryl Cole.

Advertisement