Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

NCT question

Options
  • 25-06-2008 11:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭

Hey just a quick question, Can I leave my car in the NCT test centre for the day, Car due in next friday at 10am but wont be able to pick up the car till about 6pm.

Do you think it would be ok?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭s14driftking

i think this was an option in the past but is no longer available due something happening your car im open to correction on it thou

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

Give them a call and ask, they're more likely to know than we are.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

thanks will do, Hopefully I can!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

im spretty sure theres parking outside.... if not ask the guy nicely , if he says yeah give him a few quid out of kindness/gratitude ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,310 ✭✭✭alias no.9

Highly unlikely. You are required to be there at the time of the test and parking is often limited so they won't entertain it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29 eagleeyejoe

I had my NCT done recently. I couldn't bring it down the morning of the NCT so i brought it down the night before, stuck the car key in the NCT letterbox along with a note. Rand up the next morning and paid by laser. They brought it in from the car park and left it back out after they were finished. I collected it that evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 lolipop2005

I'd also be wary of doing that as I know the NCT centre in Limerick closes at 5pm - I've passed over the last couple of weeks at approx 5:10 and there is no one there..... It might not be the same for every centre!

Advertisement