Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dreamt i was being executed

Options
  • 26-06-2008 12:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭

Alright,this is a bit upsetting to recall so i wont go into much detail. last thing is remember is that i woke up crying my heart out loudly,family quite concerned! i dreamt that i was being excuted for something i didnt do, and before i could be torn apart drawn and quartered i was electrocuted by accident by a guy in a circus trick..and this was being watched by a crowd of people in the city centre with my family screaming for mercy?! there were people shouting for me to be put in water to revive me but the puddles kept evaporating. .okay a very bizarre dream considering i wasnt watching,talking about or reading anything remotely to do with anyting in the dreams in weeks! any ideas? what does the horrific death of oneself signify?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭EL_Loco

death in a dream is supposed to signify a change in life, not the end of it. don't panic. ;)

you near the end of college? 2ndary school? planning on travelling? doing something different in life?

had a dream quite like that, that's why I know. don't generally put much stock in dreams.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Not exactly. quit the job two months back and starting into a masters..excited and happy about both those things!.whether that triggered it? not a pleasant dream by any account. !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭karynp

Theres anxieties over your future and consequences for any actions/choices made by you. Just try to be more aware of what you do and the reasons you are doing it,perhaps theres a need for you to be re energised. there maybe inner conflict going on for you ,or others have opposing or different views to how they think you should progress in your life.
    either way,the fact that you were electrocuted instead of torn apart ,seems to be more positive,it shows that if there are to be any consequences then they will not be as bad as you think.there is a positive change going on for you and you understand your own emotions.you escaped the horror of the execution,therefor will overcome and issues or negativity imposed on you by others and also to remember your family are there for you no matter what,if you need to talk then they will not judge you.the fact of the puddles evaporating is actually very good for you as its telling you that YOU have the strength and control to cope with things in your life but that there is always someone willing to support you if the need arises.
    all in all it may seem like a horrific dream but it just seems to point to the winds of change coming your way and your ability to deal with them.
    just my thoughts,hope it eases your mind a little.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭pirelli

SKY Zone Horror had a brilliant film on last night called beyond re -animator.
    It was set in a prison where a bright young doctor goes to work in order to meet the evil genius doctor west who is a prison inmate. The Prison govenor (boss) is a charming but very mean and cruel man that. There is a pretty young blond that is a reporter that hangs about trying to get a story. After the prison governor kills a prisoner The prison governor murders her to keep her from reporting him, and then dr west ( evil genius) begins to bring her back to life and then kills the govenor and gives her the soul of the now evil prison govenor.

The prison goes into a riot over a missing pet rat and a zombie and soon there are inmates hanging from the rafters with Dr wests serum in their bodies which keeps them alive while they are hanging.

It all ends in the excution room with the prison govenor brought back to life with the soul of a rat who tries to have oral sex with the young blond reporter who is essentially the soul of his former self and she bites it off. The young doctor who was dating the reporter tries to kiss her and she beats the **** out of him and then he cuts her head off.

Did you happen to leave the TV on...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Jeez pirelli thats quite a movie! nope was in bed with asleep with the box off! thanks karynp,i was shocked at how much the dream affected me,when i relayed it to my boyfriend in the morn i had tears in my eyes! your words eased my mind:-D

• Advertisement
Advertisement