Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Jenny Kelly/Amanda Brunker on Darcy show

• 26-06-2008 12:32am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭

Anyone hear Jenny Kelly reading out an excerpt from Amanda Brunker's somewhat erotic debut novel this morning? Quite explicit, and done so seductively, miss kelly certainly knows how to turn us listeners on! I could listen to her talk all day in that tone. :cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Bum Boy

A bad dose of a biteen of too much time on your hands there Roger. Now keep them out of your pockets and above the table like a good lad. You have heard the saying 'face for radio' haven't you, well they weren't joking you know.

But correct me if I'm wrong because it kinda sounds like you're saying you kinda would...would you? Don't be shy now...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

Bum Boy wrote: »
    A bad dose of a biteen of too much time on your hands there Roger. Now keep them out of your pockets and above the table like a good lad. You have heard the saying 'face for radio' haven't you, well they weren't joking you know.

But correct me if I'm wrong because it kinda sounds like you're saying you kinda would...would you? Don't be shy now...
    For the record, i was working at the time but was distracted by the sensual tones eminating from the wireless :D Amanda brunker is a former Miss Ireland, certainly no face for radio. She's looking fantastic of late. Jenny Kelly's not a bad looker either, but its her voice that is my only concern.

And for the record, i would in a heart-beat!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 316 ✭✭RastaRed

grenache wrote: »
    Anyone hear Jenny Kelly reading out an excerpt from Amanda Brunker's somewhat erotic debut novel this morning? Quite explicit, and done so seductively, miss kelly certainly knows how to turn us listeners on! I could listen to her talk all day in that tone. :cool:

Oh dear God

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

I heard it, don't think it was suitable for a morning radio show though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

I heard that yesterday, first time i've heard the d'arcy show in ages... Jesus Jenny Kelly loves herself... Stupid, annoying, poor radio it was...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Cookpasbabtridg

Lad, what is wrong with you? Jenny Kelly has a face like a bulldog chewin a wasp.

Now stop this madness before I put my wellies on and give you a right good kickin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭IanCurtis

Jenny Kelly's not a bad looker either

gervais1.jpg
    IS HE HAVING A LAUGH?????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

This link summed up in 30 seconds what I despise about the D'arcy show and the tools that sing it's every praise...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Uhhhmmmm very profound sir,very very profound.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

Lad, what is wrong with you? Jenny Kelly has a face like a bulldog chewin a wasp.

Now stop this madness before I put my wellies on and give you a right good kickin.
    Each to their own, grandpa. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭john concannon

They're all pink on the inside I suppose.except for the pregnant man...:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭IanCurtis

Each to their own, grandpa. ;)

Grenache, with the exception of Rocky Dennis and John Merrick, there isn't an uglier human being in history.

560687.jpg

Conclusive proof that D'Arcy is gay as we all assumed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Fozzie Bear

Ah yes Amanda "look at me" Brunker. Some one who is even more repulsive and annoying then Jenny "horse face" Kelly. Darcy has gone through the bottom of the barrel at this stage and is now plowing around in the sodden dirt beneath.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement