Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why we hate Sylvia...

Options
  • 26-06-2008 1:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭

wow, i never thought id hate someone as much as alex... this girl is sooo evil, playing everyone off against eachother. tsktsk... she claims in her profile to say her prayers every night like a gud little girl??? ya right, such a bitch, get her out, never want to see her disgusting sly face again.

ps.. i agree with people that she can be considered an "entertaining" housemate, but ask yourselves this... do you really want to be entertained at the expense of the rest of the housemates feelings or sanity? im sure there arent THAT many extreme sadists out their...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭TheWitch06

I know, she is a waste of space in that house. She says her prayers at night? Yeah right she does, only thing i see her doing at night is climbing into bed with Stuart. Slut.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭natsuko

least shes gone now... and i hope they dont do what they did in bb7 when some got lucky and got a second chance, and got to go back in!!!! :S

Advertisement