Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSU's

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

Imo that power supply looks to be pretty good.
    Modular power and 70A on the 12v Rail which is pretty good, googled the name of the psu and it came up with good reviews.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Xilence make some awesome psu's. Alot of the euro overclockers use them.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Yip

alright cheers guys.i'm just a little worried its junk,since it doesnt really
    make sense that its 1000watt but cheaper then psu's with less power

it'll be sound, worry not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭OK-Cancel-Apply

I'm also in the market for a new PSU, and I really don't want a dud. How is this one so cheap? I have a cheap Super Flower Aurora 600w, and although it gets good reviews, I think it's the source of a problem I'm having (freezing games).

• Advertisement

they are fine, i dont know why its so cheap though. probably some special offer to a site that starts sellign their products. They are usually alot more expensive.

Advertisement