Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GHD Delivery

Options
  • 26-06-2008 8:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭

Following on from the other thread...

I ordered my ghd a while ago and they say they deliver quite quick.

I rang up the company to see how much longer I would be waiting and she put me on hold for a couple of mins and came back and said that it was delivered and signed for :eek::eek::eek:

I asked if she could see the signature but she said she will get someone to ring back this morning and let me know :eek:

Someone out there is walking around with very striaght/curly hair today and has a trendy new white ghd in their room, very frustrating!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

have you heard back yet? id be going MENTAL

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭d-redser

sar84 wrote: »
    have you heard back yet? id be going MENTAL

They rang a few mins ago asking if have recieved it yet. They said they will send another one out to me right now :rolleyes:

I want it now:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭JaneyMc

I would still be looking to find out what the hell happened to my other one!

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭d-redser

I tried but all they can say is it was delivered and signed for. The sig has gone to a different section and they are trying to get their hands on it now...

Waiting, waiting waiting!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

That's a rotten thing to happen. If I were you I'd be giving all the neighbours dirty looks.
    I hope you get the new one soon.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭JaneyMc

That's a rotten thing to happen. If I were you I'd be giving all the neighbours dirty looks.
    I hope you get the new one soon.

Look for the ones with the super straight silky hair. :pac: I'm not talking to my GHD at the moment, it burnt my ear lobe the other day, the baxtard.

Advertisement