Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

This little guy is amazing..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

That's astonishing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭DinnyBatman

I find it more amazing that he owns so many guitars!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭Arucard

he's not so perfect... :p
    but mother of god. i dont think i could play in a band with that kid, it would crush my self esteem to know that my lead guitarist isn't even as old as The Matrix

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

Arucard wrote: »
    he's not so perfect... :p
    but mother of god. i dont think i could play in a band with that kid, it would crush my self esteem to know that my lead guitarist isn't even as old as The Matrix

Not yet but as soon as he can reach the first fret I think he will be .
    He is only eight there and I think it was uploaded in march.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,018 ✭✭✭✭adox

I always thought this one had a real wow factor:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭gucci

Wow X 2

Two guys with alot of talent.....little feckers!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,635 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Advertisement